Join nowWe are delighted that you are interested in joining KSHA. Your membership will add value to your practice and you will enjoy networking with like-minded colleagues.
It's easy to join KSHA!
Just submit an online registration form.
Or, download the form and send it to us!
148 S. Bay Country Ct.
Wichita, KS 67235
Member ($70 Annual Dues) Must hold Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology or associated sciences. Receives voting privileges and is eligible for office. (A full-time doctoral student may receive 50% waiver with written verification from advisor).
Life Member ($10 Annual Dues) Any member who has held membership for fifteen years and has attained the age of 65 may apply for life membership by written request to email@example.com. Full member privileges.
Associate ($20 Annual Dues) Any individual who does not meet Full Member criteria, but is interested in speech-language-hearing.
Student ($20 Annual Dues) Any student enrolled in Speech-Language-Pathology and/or Audiology. No voting privileges.
Why Join KSHA?
- Meet your CEU requirements at a reasonable price (KSHA member discounts on annual conference and other KSHA events)
- Resource for related legal information
- Collaborate and network with fellow professionals
- Career opportunities through website & networking
- Referral source for consumer education on website
- Become a leader and advance the profession
- Regulatory & legislative advocacy efforts on your behalf
- Find a job
- Apply for a scholarship
- Meet your future mentor
- Learn best practices in all aspects of profession
- Help determine your special interests
- Expand your professional network
- Advocate for your profession
- Access to affordable CEUss
- Collaborate and network with all tiers of profession
- Access to statewide job resource website
•Membership in KSHA provides you with access to a cadre of professionals who can provide resources and information to help guide you through your most pressing professional challenges.
• Network with hundreds of peers.
• Attend continuing education events right in your local area! KSHA hosts regional events that provide opportunities to meet your colleagues throughout Kansas—an event is happening near you!
• Volunteer at the state level. Serve on committees, task forces, Executive Board, or at the annual convention.
•Participate in continuing education events throughout the year—all available to you at a discounted member rate. These events provide KDADS-approved hours for your state license and ASHA CEUs, as well as AAA and approved hours for maintaining hearing aid license.
• Receive a member discount to the KSHA Annual Convention—the largest event for speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and students in Kansas.
• KSHA’s website contains a wealth of information regarding additional events throughout Kansas.
• Support legislative and advocacy efforts related to your profession.
• KSHA advocates for speech-language-pathologists, audiologists, and speech-language pathology assistants at the state and national level.
• KSHA members have testified at the Capitol in Topeka and have served as subject matter experts for Kansas legislators and policy makers involved with legislation/regulations affecting your profession.
• Each year, KSHA holds a Legislative Day to promote awareness and visibility of speech and hearing-related issues.
• Receive to the Connection, KSHA's bimonthly newsletter, available to members only. Each issue provides up-to-date news and information pertaining to your profession that will help you stay up-to-date with news, trends, discussions, and articles related to your profession.
• Receive up-to-the minute news, information, and updates from KSHA via e-mail blast and Facebook
KSHA Membership runs from January 1 to December 31. Share this information with your colleagues!